Commercial Box Truck Insurance
Package delivery, LTL Truckers, Expeditors, & more!
Are you looking for box truck insurance?
The custom coverage you need for nearly any box truck
We cover box trucks used in these businesses:
- Package delivery
- Less-than-truckload (LTL)
- And More!
What is box truck insurance?
Vehicle insurance for a wide range of operational categories
- New ventures and customers with business experience
- For-hire and not-for-hire
- Contract and broker freight
- Local and long-haul radius
- Amazon freight & packages
- And more!
We take care of your box truck motor carrier filings
Available filings include:
- Federal filings BMC-91 and BMC-91X
- MCS-90 endorsement
- State Form E filings
Learn more about filings or give us a call and one of our friendly Insurance Advisors will be happy to assist you with your filings questions.
What kind of insurance do I need for a box truck?
Common coverages for box trucks:
- Auto liability for bodily injury and property damage coverage
- Physical damage coverage
- Cargo insurance
- General liability insurance
- Medical payments coverage
View our full list of box truck coverages to see what else we can offer based on your individual requirements.
How much does box truck insurance cost?
Some things that affect the cost of dump truck insurance are:
- Driving record and history
- Types of box truck cargo
- Ownership of the vehicle
- Coverage required
- USDOT authority
- The radius of trucking operations
- Vehicle size or gross vehicle weight (GVW)